This is a list of games featuring The Mighty B! characters that were at one time playable on the Nickelodeon website. They were transferred to the Nicktoons website upon the show's move to the channel, but are now currently unplayable.
Backyard Habitat Heroes
This game was released to promote The Big Green Help, a campaign by Nickelodeon to encourage children to be environmentally conscious.
The player, as Bessie, would be given 15 seconds to plant evergreens. If done, they would receive 15 more seconds, with an animal in-game going under it.
Facts regarding plants and animals would be shown, such as evergreens providing shelter for animals, bats eating insects, frogs breathing through their skin and hummingbirds eating 2 or 3 times their weight in nectar. A website was provided for children wanting to go the extra mile.
- Happy appears in the game, but only on the game over screen.
Instructions: "In an effort to trick Ben into getting in shape, Bessie's dropping super healthy seaweed & bran cookies so he'll run around and catch them! Use your mouse to catch as many of the healthy treats as you can to earn badges."
The player controls Ben, the objective being to have Bessie's healthy cookies fall in his mouth. Happy will appear periodically to help guide Ben to the right one. Purple cookies will also be dropped, and they should be avoided.
- Boys and Girls plays during the game.
- One of the badges shown is the Animal Appreciation badge from "So Happy Together."
Buzz Around Town
A platformer-influenced game, Bessie runs around town so she can earn badges. Several hazards impede her goals.
Bessie also has the ability to throw spitballs at enemies, oftentimes angry cats, steam vents, rolling trash and even people like Portia. As you continue in the game, the levels increase in difficulty.
Using a dolphin, the player controls Bessie. Her enemies being the Dragonflies, they attempt to throw oil at and hit Bessie with the water paddle in order to stop her. All the while, Bessie has to use her dolphin to punch buoys. Smaller fish can be picked up as a power up. The objective is to win the race and come in first in several levels.
- Although Chelsea's name is in the title, she doesn't appear in the game itself.
- A unique soundtrack was made for the game, and can be listened to here.
Instructions: "Happy is going on a diet to get to the perfect weight. Feed him the right food to get him to a good weight. If you don't want a particular food, feed it to Ben, he'll eat anything! Good luck!"
As Bessie, you must throw several foods to Happy, the most common being muffins, spaghetti and artichoke. Others include taffy and sandwiches. Feeding Happy less healthy foods, like lasagna and cake, will cause him to get fatter and have less energy. They must be timed right when Happy is ready to bite, or else the player will lose points and Happy will become groggy. A nearby Ben can eat food the player wishes not to throw at Happy.
- This game is based off of "Beenedict Arnold."
A hand-gliding Bessie floats in the air, in hopes of earning badges.
The player controls Bessie, who is hand gliding around San Francisco. The goal is to collect multiple badges that are in the air. Enemies, such as crows, should be avoided at all costs.
- This game was developed by Ham in the Fridge.
Nicktoons Superstuffed: Mini Game Mania 2
Although minigames exist for several Nicktoons in the game, only ones related to The Mighty B! will be listed here.
- Drawn my Finger is a minigame where the player has to draw on Bessie's finger.
- Go Robot is a minigame where the player must build Emily, Bessie's robot.
- Juggling is a minigame where Penny needs to juggle balls.
- Badge Sewing is a minigame where Bessie's mom (Hilary) must sew Bessie's badge on her shirts.
- Stay is a minigame where the player must never move the mouse.
- Some Mighty B! minigames were based off of season 1 episodes, such as "Artificial Unintelligence" and "So Happy Together."
Pier 13 Throwdown
Playing Bessie, you must use grape soda as a weapon against The Dragonflies (shaking it will cause a more powerful explosion of fizz). The Dragonflies will throw cans that function as bombs, exploding several seconds after being thrown.
Cans that have already been shaken are power ups, and can be used indefinitely to boost ammo. A bumblebee gives the player more points, and a towel can be used to wipe any soda on Bessie off. The player faces the following Dragonflies, in order: Maude, Bibi and Cherry.
- In the episode, the Honeybees face the Black Widows at Pier 13 as opposed to the Dragonflies.
Super Fall Brawl
- This section needs expansion.
In this crossover game featuring other Nicktoons of the time period, Bessie is a playable character.
Based off Super Smash Bros., this fighting game had Bessie available from the start. One locale from the series was used as an arena: Pier 13. Happy and Penny make cameos in the background of the stage.
- Despite being a playable character, Bessie does not appear on the title screen.
- Only game released after the first season of The Mighty B!.
- Two later editions of the game, Super Brawl Summer and Super Brawl 2, also featured Bessie as a playable character.
With Penny pushing the cart and Bessie throwing the taffy, the objective is to accurately throw the taffy into nearby windows. The more taffy the girls sell, the more badges they earn, which translates to points for the player.
The game uses a timer, thus if one does not arrive at the goal in time you will have to start over. Bumping into cars will slow down the player. Penny's inhaler serves as a power up.
- Alongside Mighty Dreams, Taffy Delivery was developed by Ham in the Fridge.
- The show's theme song plays throughout the game.
- This marks the only game appearance for several characters, including Gwen's Brothers, Rocky and Anton.
- ↑ The Mighty B! Games. Nicktoons. Retrieved June 29, 2020. Archived via the Wayback Machine.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wind, Kevin. Mighty B - Taffy Delivery Game. Kevin Wind's portfolio. Retrieved June 29, 2020.
- Promo for Taffy Delivery, by Kevin Wind