Okay fur kids, mush!
Lola has been a patron at Hilary's Café ("An I See Bee"), was one of several citizens in San Francisco to make fun of Bessie's middle name and later gets the Blue Lake River Toilet Cake jingle in her head ("Name Shame"), shown to be an obedience school instructor ("Hen and Bappy") and tried to parallel park ("Macro Mayhem").
As an obedience school instructor, Lola is rather demanding and gives advice often found for those exercising ("no pain, no gain"). She employs a "tough love" strategy with the dogs she trains. Outside of work however, she is shown to be calmer. Lola has a loud and boisterous voice.
"An I See Bee" implies Lola is dieting, as she wants stuffed french toast at Hilary's Cafe but orders a protein scramble instead, something Bessie correctly predicted. She also has an interest in gardening, being a member of the local garden club ("To Bee or Not To Bee").
Despite being Millie's mother, she is only seen interacting with her daughter once in the series ("Name Shame," wherein she tells Millie that Bessie's middle name is Kajolica).
Lola appears less often during the second season, however she is seen in the crowd at the dogcatcher debate between Bessie and Hal in "Dogcatcher in the Rye," alongside other humans and dogs. This would be her final appearance in the series.
Lola is an overweight light-skinned woman who has red hair (tied into a ponytail) with 1980s-styled bangs. She also has green eyes, and wears a blue blouse in addition to light brown pants and black shoes.
|106a||"An I See Bee"||Speaking role|
|109b||"Penny Hearts Joey"||Appears, but does not speak|
|113b||"Name Shame"||Speaking role|
|114b||"To Bee or Not to Bee"||Appears, but does not speak|
|115a||"Eye of the Honeybee"||Appears, but does not speak|
|116a||"Blindsided"||Appears, but does not speak|
|116b||"Hen and Bappy"||Speaking role|
|119a||"Macro Mayhem"||Speaking role|
|207a||"Awww-esome"||Appears, but does not speak|
|207b||"Dogcatcher in the Rye"||Appears, but does not speak|
- Main article: Lola Millerson/Gallery
- Although it's never outright stated that Lola and Millie are related, "Name Shame" shows they live in the same house so it can be reasonably assumed that they are mother and daughter.
- She isn't referred to as "Lola" within the series, but the end credits list her under this name.
- Has a picture of two dogs in her room in "Name Shame."
- Participated in the ping pong tournament, where she lost to Penny ("Eye of the Honeybee").
- Lola is most prominent in "Hen and Bappy," having six lines of dialogue.
- Is shown to be a fan of the Puppy Net puppies in "Awww-esome."
- Shown in the end credits of "Name Shame"; this also reveals her first name.
- Millerson residence, Lola's home