Maude is a Dragonfly and one of the four members of the troop, alongside Cherry, Bibi. and an unnamed Dragonfly. Maude serves as the muscle of the team, as she is big and strong and capable of beating up anyone that would stand in her way.
Whenever Cherry snaps her finger, it is often to summon Maude for her assistance, such as Cherry telling Maude to throw her as if it was shotput so she could get a head start on giving Chelsea her frozen yogurt.
Maude was the Dragonfly who overheard Portia saying strawberry was Cherry's favorite, unaware this was a lie made up by Portia, who knew Maude was eavesdropping on them and wanted to throw her off track. Maude is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
Maude is first seen in "Dragonflies" at the pool, warning the Honeybees if they didn't get out of the pool they would be killed. She beat her fist, instilling fear into the Bees. She also started a fight with them, causing lifeguard Chelsea to blow her whistle and escort all the girls off the premises.
The next day, she and the Dragonflies took the Recreation Center, to the shock of the Honeybees. Maude took part in the Chelsea Challenge and at one stage she cheated by changing the sign the wrong way for the Honeybees which was actually the way to Pier 13 (instead of the actual destination, Pier 31) to throw them off track.
She was on the ferry to Alcatraz, at one point she punched the captain out of the boat into the sea so she could take control. Maude piloted the ship and put it up to "Your Insane" so the Dragonflies could try and beat the Honeybees, however they soon pushed through and later on the Dragonflies lost to the Honeybees and reclaimed the Recreation Center as their own.
Maude is a light-skinned girl who has brown hair and green eyes, with a pink bow in her hair. She wears a black leather jacket (with either badges or diamonds on it), a magenta shirt with a purple circle and pink trim in addition to a black skirt, white socks and black shoes.
- Alongside other Dragonflies, Maude appears in the online game Pier 13 Throwdown.
- She may be Penny's counterpart, as both are big and neither are very smart.
- Maude is also very quiet, only speaking once in the entire series.
- It is possible she is Cha-Cha's owner, as she tells Cha-Cha to come with her while the latter bids farewell to Happy.
- Perlmutter, David (May 4, 2018). The Encyclopedia of American Animated Television Shows. Rowman & Littlefield. Page 391. International standard book number 9781538103746.