But chicken, I got ice cream too! And rum raisin.
Mr. Lefkowitz is Penny's father. He has a speaking role in two episodes: "An I See Bee" (his most prominent role in the series, celebrating his daughter's tenth birthday) and in "Eye of the Honeybee," where he encouraged Penny with her ping pong training.
A loving father, Mr. Lefkowitz calls his daughter "chicken" as a term of endearment. He is shown reading the newspaper and eating cereal in each of his speaking appearances. Dee Bradley Baker provides his voice.
Mr. Lefkowitz loves his daughter (whom he addresses most often as "chicken" and occasionally "princess") dearly, comforting Penny when she's upset and dancing with her at a redo of Penny's birthday. In "An I See Bee," he reminds Penny to bring her inhaler with her as she leaves the house, showing he cares for his daughter's well being.
However, he appears to be rather cheap, buying Penny a half-off clearance cake with someone else's name on it for her birthday. Nonetheless, he means well and encourages Penny in her pursuits, such as her practicing ping pong in "Eye of the Honeybee."
Mr. Lefkowitz looks quite similar to his daughter, both being light-skinned, overweight and having nearly identical head shapes. He has brown hair, wears a dark green shirt (with brown diamonds on it), light blue undershirt and black pants in addition to shoes of the same color.
In season 2, his wardrobe changed: Mr. Lefkowitz still wears black pants and his undershirt stayed the same, but the diamond shirt is now a dark blue color, with the diamonds and shoulders being a lighter shade of blue.
|102a||"Bee My Baby"||Mentioned only|
|105b||"Super Secret Weakness"||Appears, but does not speak|
|106a||"An I See Bee"||Speaking role|
|115a||"Eye of the Honeybee"||Speaking role|
|203b||"Tour D'Alcatraz"||Mentioned only|
|210a||"It's B's Party"||Appears, but does not speak|
- He was mentioned prior to appearing: Penny states in "Bee My Baby" that at one point, he had told her human beings cannot fly.
- In all of his appearances, Penny's mother is never seen; this likely means Mr. Lefkowitz is a single father.
- "Super Secret Weakness" shows Mr. Lefkowitz wears Argyle socks.
- In "It's B's Party," he attends Bessie's surprise party.
- Mr. Lefkowitz is the only character whose clothes were changed between seasons.
- He is also the sole adult character who does not have a stated occupation.
- Revealed in the end credits for "Eye of the Honeybee"
- Lefkowitz residence, his home