Fifteen minutes from now, everyone who reads my blog will know about this.
Ronald "Ronnie" is one of The Beavers. He is a fat, pudgy kid who leads the Beavers. He has appeared the most out of all the Beavers, but most times, as a background character. He makes his debut in "Name Shame," but isn't named until "Finger Pickin' Bad," his largest role in the series.
Ronnie has nerdy interests, including cosplaying and video games. He and Bessie didn't like each other very much prior to the events of "Finger Pickin' Bad."
Ronnie, like his Beaver counterparts, has a tendency to be childish, obnoxious and chauvinistic, one example being him correcting people (usually Bessie) over small mistakes. He often rubs Bessie's predicaments and blunders in her face, one example being him pointing out he and the Beavers won the Bee-athlon when meeting her again in "Finger Pickin' Bad."
He has an interest in video games, playing the Raspberry Shortcake Space Attack series, namely V and VI, proving to be the strongest Beaver at the fifth edition in "Dang It Feels Good to Be a Gamester." Ronnie also reads comic books (but specifies he is only interested in ones focusing on Swedish vampire detectives while detesting ones about superheroes), cosplays as a fantasy creature and plays card games.
Although not seen, Ronnie mentions he enjoys roller skating and loves romantic comedies starring werewolves. He views steel-toed boots as "the best footwear in the business."
Prior to the events of "Finger Pickin' Bad," he was not very fond of Bessie, and the feeling was mutual; however, they start bonding due to their index fingers (Finger and Digit) becoming close friends. The two retain their friendship when Finger and Digit start fighting each other.
Ronnie is a light-skinned boy who has black hair and brown eyes. He has two buck teeth. Ronnie wears his Beavers uniform, which consists of a blue hat, light blue shirt, a sash of a darker blue shade, black necktie and pants in addition to white socks and black shoes. He also has a brown beaver tail, which often moves as if it is real.
|113b||"Name Shame"||Speaking role|
|116b||"Hen and Bappy"||Appears, but does not speak|
|117b||"Dang It Feels Good to Be a Gamester"||Speaking role|
|119b||"Ben Screams for Ice Cream"||Appears, but does not speak|
|120||"Dragonflies"||Appears, but does not speak|
|204b||"Bee Plus One"||Appears, but does not speak|
|206b||"A Pirate's Life for B"||Appears, but does not speak|
|209b||"Finger Pickin' Bad"||Speaking role|
|214||"O Brother, What Art Thou?"||Appears, but does not speak|
|216||"Gorillas in the Midst"||Appears, but does not speak|
- Main article: Ronnie/Gallery
- He was previously credited as "Beaver One" until "Finger Pickin' Bad," where his name was revealed.
- "Name Shame" shows he likes rabbits.
- Ronnie was one of the kids in Ben's theater camp ("Hen and Bappy").
- Is a fan of the Sugar Boys, as seen in "Bee Plus One."
- Ronnie owns a beta version of Raspberry Shortcake Space Attack VI, where he has a high score of 30 billion ("Finger Pickin' Bad").
- Per "Finger Pickin' Bad," Ronnie does not swallow taffy and chews it like gum, citing an urban legend as to why he does not digest it.
- He evidently does not wear deodorant, as Bessie comments on Ronnie's smell in "Finger Pickin' Bad." According to her, he smells like "a monkey's girlfriend."
- Alongside Bessie, Ronnie wants an egg white omelet with arugula as his last meal, and they both pick Mount Sinai as their favorite emergency room.