San Francisco is the main setting in the show of The Mighty B!, based off the real life location. It is a combined city/county in the state of California, United States of America. It frequently mentions and features certain landmarks such as Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco is also home to almost all of the characters on the show, including protagonist Bessie Higgenbottom. Some characters are employed by the city's government, including Anton St. Germain (city councilman), Donald the Postman (mailman) and Hal the Ice Cream Man (dogcatcher).
Notable places seen throughout the series
- For more, please see Category:Locations
- Hilary's Café: An eatery operated by Hilary Higgenbottom. Her children Bessie and Ben and dog Happy all live here with her.
- The Hive: Bessie's hangout that she constructed herself.
- Gibbons residence: The home where Portia and her mother Mary Frances Gibbons live.
- Lefkowitz residence: Penny and her father Mr. Lefkowitz live here.
- Wu residence: Gwen's home, where she resides along with her brothers.
- Mr. Wu's Restaurant: A Chinese restaurant owned and operated by Mr. Wu.